[THIN] Re: ADP CPU time with HR perspective

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:24:08 -0400

I believe Perspective is essentially a dos application.  Tame might help.
http://www.tamedos.com/  Also be certain to set config.nt and autoexec.nt to
proper parameters. Publish it and Start it using a Pif file.

We are now on Enterprise but used to use perspective.  I have to be an
advertisement but have a look at Kevsoft Tscale first http://www.kevsoft.com
and then also at Wizbang CQE  http://www.wizbang.org.uk/html/cqe.html and
CPU Sentinel from Oneapp
http://www.oneapp.co.uk/site/sentinel/ to see if it could assist with any of
these.

There are a lot of articles on the citrix site that explain how to run 16
bit apps.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net