[THIN] Re: ADM or ADMX file for Citrix Group Policy settings

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:46:28 +0000

Here is your official answer.

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX125141

Thanks

Webster

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
James Rankin
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:24 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] ADM or ADMX file for Citrix Group Policy settings

I am trying to see if it is possible to deploy Citrix Group Policy settings via
another method (through the AppSense Environment Manager console). To this end,
does anyone know if

a) there is an ADM or ADMX file available with the Citrix Group Policy settings
in it? I tried searching on a server with the Citrix GPMC installed, but didn't
find anything that looked like what I was looking for

b) failing the above, is it documented anywhere which Registry settings refer
to which Citrix policies? If there isn't a file I can import, I could just
reference the appropriate Registry values with AppSense Actions - provided I
can find them out