[THIN] ADM or ADMX file for Citrix Group Policy settings

  • From: James Rankin <kz20fl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:23:45 +0100

I am trying to see if it is possible to deploy Citrix Group Policy settings
via another method (through the AppSense Environment Manager console). To
this end, does anyone know if

a) there is an ADM or ADMX file available with the Citrix Group Policy
settings in it? I tried searching on a server with the Citrix GPMC
installed, but didn't find anything that looked like what I was looking for

b) failing the above, is it documented anywhere which Registry settings
refer to which Citrix policies? If there isn't a file I can import, I could
just reference the appropriate Registry values with AppSense Actions -
provided I can find them out

Regards,

--
*James Rankin*