[THIN] Re: AD tool?

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:21:52 -0400

I've been looking for a tool like this for a long time.  By the way I could
not find it on Sysinternals but it is available here.

http://www.systemtools.com/download/tscmd.zip
<http://www.systemtools.com/download/tscmd.zip>

Thanks for the tool, just saved me a bunch of administrative work when our
parent company creates new accounts.

Chris