[THIN] Re: AD tool?

  • From: Dominic.Lennon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:20:09 +1000

Brian, do all of your AD users have a standard name format ?

ex.
bclaus as the account name ?

If so then TSCMD (sysinternals ) is really basic and you can input a
users.txt file with all the users you want to change.

Something like this

:::: Termainal Server Home path :::

for /f "delims=:" %%i in (users.txt) do tscmd domaincontroller "%%i"
TerminalServerProfilePath \\servername\share

::done

Check out the readme file inside tscmd.zip as I used the profile path in
my example but you might be looking for TerminalServerHomeDir or one of
the others.
you might be able to use my exmaple as a guide.

I have no scripting abilities at all but I found tscmd very helpful.

Dominic Lennon
Cement Australia
Iservices
( 07 ) 3335 3299

"Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
30/09/2005 06:18 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: AD tool?

Well, the Home Directory for all usersâwant to ensure they are all set to
\\servername\sharename\%username%

Profile path for most