[THIN] Re: AD style policies in NT4 domain

  • From: "TheThin" <TheThin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:15:17 -0500

You can figure out the registry keys and drop them in policy hive
manually.  This would take some serious scripting and research however.
You could use PolEdit as a start apply the policies, then go export the
hive and use that as a starting point.  On my NT4.0 domain, I now set
most things in the login script, including some policy values this way.
It could get Ugly fast though...depending on how much you are trying to
do.