[THIN] AD migration

  • From: "Oberg, Steve" <Steve.Oberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 15:42:03 -0700

We are in the process of migrating to Active Directory and need to migrating
our Terminal Services License server to a Domain Controller.  Anyone know of
any knowledge base articles for this procedure?

In addition we will be migrating out SQL datastore.  Where do I instruct the
Metaframe servers to look for the new DataStore, after the SQL machine with
the datastore is moved to the new domain?

Steve Oberg
This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software
http://www.pearlsw.com