[THIN] AD Migration

  • From: adamadz <adz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:34:40 -0400

Hi Everyone,

We will be migrating our domain to AD (inplace upgrade) and I was
wondering what tips/advice everyone had to offer.  I am aware that the
TS licensing service needs to be moved to the DC, but since this
activity occurs on a weekend and Clearinghouse will not be opened to
reclaim the licenses, will I be okay until later that week?  Also,
should I disable the current TS licensing service on my other machines
after installing it on the DC?  Any other items to consider that come to
mind?