[THIN] Re: ACAD2001

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 20:14:51 +0200

Euuhh, I meant 2000i

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens
Rob Beekmans
Verzonden: woensdag 2 oktober 2002 20:11
Aan: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [THIN] ACAD2001

Hi,

After a day fighting with the OWA.I'm posting my question after all.
Sorry for all the garbage you got from  me..it was not my intention to
flood the list.
If anyone was offended by my rude unreadable language I apologize..LOL

Does anyone have any tuning tips for ACad2000i, not the ones from
barjohn.com...those are not working for this version with w2k.

The whole session works fast, 4-mation, office xp, even Acad itself,
only when you try to draw it feels like you have to push the crosshair
around. for the engineers this makes it a hard day at the office......
Just outside the drawing screen everything works fast again...

anyone seen this behaviour and solved it?

            grx
            Rob Beekmans
            A-Tree Automatisering
            R.Beekmans@xxxxxxxxx