[THIN] AAC rebuild

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:51:09 -0000

Hi,

I had to rebuild my AAC server from the ground up as could not recover
from the hotfix 5.

I have never been in this situation before, I have been able to import
my configuration and recreated all my web interface sites and replace
the contents with my backup copies of each folder.

I need to install the RSA client but could live without it for a day.

My main question is there something else I need to do so that remote
access will come back on line.

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.