[THIN] Re: AAC on AG 4.2

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 21:40:26 -0000

There are two updates for the AG

Full iso which is the erase 660Mb approx.

Upgrade which updates your existing settings with having to restore a saved
config. 99Mb approx.

AAC is installed on a Windows based server.Typically in your secured network.
Chuck it on a Virtual Machine.
(I also have heard/read-but havent got it working yet myself-that you can put
the AG on a VM using Vmware WS 5.5)

Regards