[THIN] Re: AAC and WI on the same box?

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 12:54:00 -0700

Sounds really good, I would suggest Netscaler as the ideal load balancer, it
can be used to CAG, to AAC and to WI. Also, test the user capacity on the
CAG devices. The real world reality of concurrent users turns out to be
significantly less than the marketing materials!!

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85262