[THIN] AAC 4.5 Parallel Upgrade ?

  • From: "Thin Man" <thin.master@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 23:28:50 -0600

Hi Thin List

I need a sounding board for my AAC 4.5 upgrade.  The previous AAC / Access
Gateway install was performed prior to my arrival and by what I understand
were less than stellar consultants.  Considering how poorly it has
performed, I believe everything I've been told.....  I don't want to upgrade
any portion of the current install.

Does it make sense to build a new AAC / Ctx License server on a new
database, get licenses for new server hostname, then load new CAG image?

Opinions and experiences would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance