[THIN] Re: A4/Paper Settings

  • From: "BRUTON, Malcolm, FM" <Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:33:25 +0100

Paper size is set by the user Locale.

Change the default locale on the server to say English (UK) and any new user
will get created with correct paper size. (won't apply to existing users
with roaming profiles)

If you share your servers with US users you will have to do it another way.

I would suggest a custom ADM to applied to say UK users to set the locale to
English (UK) and use a policy to apply

When your done with the ADM let me know as I need one !!!  (just feeling
lazy today)

Malcolm

  _____