[THIN] Re: A real tricky one!!!

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:42:08 +1200

I've used the SDK to get client info in a session if you end up needing help
with that part of it. I could easily give you the client IP within a
session, but the question really is whether that helps you with the Unix
boxes. If you knew the client IP address in the Citrix session, how would
that help?

Jeff Durbin

Starting at $199!
http://www.neoware.com