[THIN] Re: A real tricky one!!!

  • From: "Thomas, Jeremy" <Jeremy.Thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:17:32 +0200

Just some ideas:

I'd start looking at ThinPrint and maybe AppServe to see if there's anyth=
ing in there that can help.

Also, I'd put a call into Citrix to see what ideas they have.

You have the clientname available as a variable, so you could write a scr=
ipt that resolves that to an IP address, which you can then put into the =
correct place.

Regards,

Jeremy Thomas