[THIN] Re: A question from my security guys about exposure

  • From: "Martin F. Daly" <mdaly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 08:44:28 -0400

interesting question....
    seems to me that you still need to watch what's going on...we limit
access even via our vpn connected users...but i see what you're saying.
We take for granted that our greatest risk is from the outside, not the
inside...remote vpn extends the "inside" to the "outside" to a degree...
will be watching this thread with some interest to see what input others
have...
--- marty ---