[THIN] Re: A definitive registry information source?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 12:37:39 -0400

I've never disputed the fact that VDI is a great idea and a useful
technology.  I just can't bring myself to see how it can be called a cost
savings to any corporation attempting to use.  I'm not going to be able to
convince a board member that we need to make a million dollar investment
even based on the great points you make below. : )  It's real desktops for
me for the foreseeable future. Sigh.
Jim

--
Jim Kenzig