[THIN] Re: A challenge!

  • From: "Gunn, Jeff" <Jeff.Gunn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:00:02 -0400

I think he's using the DOS client; the NT prompt he's referring to is when
the client connects to the Citrix server.

Angus, do you know if the DOS client writes to the video card directly?  I
don't recally specifically, but I doubt there are DOS drivers for the video
card.  It's probably some wierdness with the S3 chipset  - something they
implement differently than the VGA standard.  It might just be that one S3
chipset, though - the never Savage4 cards may behave differently.  Have you
tried one of the newer cards, or shied away from them?

        -Jeff