[THIN] Re: A big THANK YOU to Top 25 Posters of All Time to the Thin List..(and everyone else too)

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:55:46 +1200

Just because I'm up there in posts doesn't' mean I know what the heck i'm
doing.  I'm just a post whore like Oglesby.  (there. that ought to bring him
out)

Greg

On 11/10/06, Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No applause, just send money  :)
Seriously though, I've received more from this list than I have
given.  Not
only do you learn all things TS, you get info on AD, VM, applications, and
so forth.  Maybe the list name should change from the THIN to THE LIST.

adam

             "Jim Kenzig
             ThinHelp.com"
             <jkenzig@xxxxxxxx                                          To
             m>                        THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel
             ists.org                                              Subject
                                       [THIN] A big THANK YOU to Top 25
                                       Posters of All Time to the Thin
             11/08/2006 08:10          List..(and everyone else too)
             PM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,
I thought it would be fun/interesting to post the top posters to this list
as we celebrate 10 years online (now the below numbers is since we went to
Freelists.org a little over 3 years ago) Over the years the thin list has
been on my own server, eGroups (defunct) Onelist(defunct), YahooGroups,
and
Freelists.  (I am sure that there are a few more in between there but my
memory is fading)

Here are the top 25 posters, these are people who have made over 300 posts
since we have been on Freelists:

Me 3061 (yeah I guess I am a blabber mouth but I won't count me cause I am
the moderator. )

1. Chad Schneider 1578  You really are the top poster! Congrats! 11420k in
bw!
Chad email me your snail mail off list at jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx and I will
send
you a special gift.

2. Ron Oglesby 1538 (he used to post a lot but not lately!Where are you
Ron?)
3. Neil Braebaum 1431 (we all love Neil's quips, always interesting.)
4. Dr. Rick Mack 1042 (many more than this I am sure! We love Ricks always
brilliant posts!All Must reads!)
5. Steve Greenberg 1033 Steve...you are great!
6. Joe Shonk 943 So are you Joe!
7. Evan Mann 813 Awesome!
8. Jeff Pitsch 809  Probably has more posts than this cause he changed his
email address.. Again Awesome! Tops here and on the Citrix forums, busy
guy!
9. Greg Reese 386 (recently changed his email address and I am certain he
is into the 800's he has been around since the beginning days)
10. Matt Shrewsbury 791 Way to go!
11. Angus Macdonald 771 His utilities and contributions over the years
have
been terrific!
12. Adam Baum 723 Excellent poster!
13. Mathras 657 Always on target!
14. Brian Claus 589 Great!
15. John Rowlandson 576 Rowlie from down under...been a while, we miss you
16. Magnus 554 Always worth the read.
17. Mark Landin 528 Great!
18. Mike Semon 485 Great!
19. David Turman 446 Great!
20. Tim Mangan 445  Always Thoughtful and insightful Mr Tmurgent.com
21. Jeremy Saunders 390 Been around since the beginning
22. dogers 378 Great!
23. Brian Lilley 377 Great!
24. Malcom Bruton 362 Great!
25. Doug Stratton 321 Great!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank these people especially for
all of their dedication to the Thin list and their help in making it the
number one
resource in the world on the Internet for Thin/Server Based computing
support ever! You are the ones who really help make this list work and
what
community is really about! When you see a posting from any of these guys
it
is always worh reading!!

I would also like to thank everyone on the list for 10 years of excellent
discussion and support! You are all magnificent! Think we can go another
10?
Regards,
--
Jim Kenzig