[THIN] A Link to more Links

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 21:13:08 -0500

I had a colleague forward this to me earlier this week.  Seemed like
pretty good stuff I thought some of you might find interesting too.

http://blogs.citrix.com/2012/04/13/174185789/

It is interesting to see that some of the "old" problems are STILL problems.

This year marks my 15th year supporting Citrix solutions and Printing
and Profile management are still a pain in the ass.  Not as bad as
they were in the past, but still annoying.  Printing is still a pain
with or without Citrix.  That is the one aspect of an IT department
that has probably gotten worse over the years.

ok.  enough of the rant.  back to editing my Project Columbia config
file (web apps, it's the future!).

Greg