[THIN] Re: A Full Screen .ICA File...

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:56:27 +0100

<http://hqextsrvsft01.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=3D122&ent=
ryID=3D674&fromSearchPage=3Dtrue>

Doesnt look like you can..?

Andrew
--o--

>>> Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 22/05/03 09:43:30 >>>
I have a .ICA file that launches a published desktop.  The issue I have, =3D
which I hope someone can help me with is, it runs it as a seamless =3D
window so the users get two start menus visable at the same time (the =3D
one of the pc and the citrix one).  What I would like to do is run it as =3D
(true) full screen, and I can't find out how to do this with a ICA file. =3D
 The only way I have found to do this at the moment is to create a =3D
Custom ICA Connection in the Network Neighbourhood for each user, which =3D
is far from ideal.