[THIN] Re: 5-user XPe starter kit?

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:18:18 -0500

I can't believe Citrix hasn't already provided this to you!

Maybe Kenzig will let you use the licenses they gave him :)

- Bob Coffman

>I often do large scale load simulations. Does anyone know if
Citrix offers some kind of license that lets me use hundreds of users for
load testing?

>Brian

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com