[THIN] 5 Beta testers wanted for new software

  • From: Brian Cambier <bcambier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 08:35:39 -0700 (PDT)

I am looking for 5 beta testers to preview a new
web-based application called Documentation Manager.
Documentation Manager is a web-based application that
automatically generates documentation based on the
current state of the Citrix. MetaFrame XP
Presentation Server for Windows environment. The
output is displayed in a web browser, which not only
provides the ability to "Print" but also has the
ability to "Save" the documentation to a file. By
automatically generating complete and current
documentation in a consistent, print-able, save-able
format, the burden of maintaining up to date system
documentation becomes as simple as opening a web page
and hitting "Print".

Please contact me directly at bc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for
more information.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail