[THIN] Re: 4.5 aka "Ohio" small note...

  • From: "Mason Dively" <mdively@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 22:23:14 -0600

I would hope that at this point in the game, shops that are going to
implement CPS 4.5 have upgraded their infrastructure to Windows 2003.
But who am I to say that, I've still got a Metaframe XPe farm running on
Windows 2000. :-)

Mason B. Dively CCA, MCP
IT C&CC Windows/Citrix Administration GL

AMDOCS > INTEGRATED CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT

Haiku of the day:

Stay the patient course.
Of little worth is your ire.