[THIN] Re: 4-1-9 Schemes aka the Nigeria Money Scam

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:31:34 -0500

Here is one of two I got today...poor guy..
Dear sir, Compliment of the day, I am James Kyari, The son of late General
Jonas Kyari of the Democratic Republic of Congo. My father was a General in
the Congolese Army. In his position (My father) with the office of the
presidency during the regime of Laurent Kabila, he was assigned on a secret
mission to source and acquire arms internationally in order to strengthen
the Government forces against the rebels, which already had the support of
Rwandan and Uganda Army. While he was still negotiating for the purchase of
the arms, he received on the 16th January 2001 news of the assassination of
Laurent Kabila which forced him to call off the assignment and deposit the
sum of US$12.5M, Packed in a diplomatic case in a private security company
in the Hague, the Netherlands, though he registered the content as precious
stones while the real content is (US12.5M) meant for the purchase of arms
for the Congolese Army. My father went home for the funeral of the late
president, but on his arrival he was arrested, detained and tortured,
unfortunately my father suffer cardiac arrest and died on the 17th of March
2001. However, on one of our numerous visits, my mother and I paid him while
in prison, my father was able to reveal this secret to me and advice that i
should proceed to the Netherlands to claim the money, he handed me all the
relevant documents that will enable me claim the box from the security
company.Already, I have made my first visit to the security company and the
availability of this box have been confirmed. On our arrival in the
Netherlands few months ago, we sought for political asylum; which was
granted. My mother and I are making frantic efforts on the best way to
handle this money. We sought advice from an attorney who advised that we
must seek for a trustworthy foreign business partner whom this money could
be transferred into his/her (company"s) account This we view as the best
option because our refugee status does not permit us to operate a bank
account, hence we seek your assistance and hope you could be trusted. I
sincerely crave your indulgence and assistance to get this money through
your account, Your share for assisting us will be 25% of the total sum, 5%
will be use for upsetting all the expenses incurred in the course of
concluding this venture and the remaining 70% that will be for me and my
family. Also you stand to gain from any investment you might introduce us
into after the conclusion of the transfer. Please keep this confidential
until we finalize and get this money into your account for security reasons.
Please this e-mail address you can reach me () Thanks and GOD bless Mr James
Kyari.