[THIN] 2k roaming profiles not deleting on logout

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:39:37 -0500

I have several 2k citrix boxes.  We use roaming profiles.  i thought we had
set the policies to delete the roaming profile from the citrix server on
logout, but its not happening.  Where is that setting suppose to be made in
the policies.  I didn't set it the first time and now i can't seem to find
the entry in the policies that sets that?

thanks,

> _________________________________
>
> Michael Boggan
> Network Engineer/Citrix Admin