[THIN] Re: 2-factor authentication in Citrix

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 23:43:29 -0500

I've started using Logico's (www.logico.com) stuff a lot recently.
They're an Austrian company. They make the software only. Then, you can
use any vendor's card / reader. Their stuff works great in a Citrix
environment, and fully support Password Manager and hotseating via
MetaFrame. They also work in with WinCE.

Brian

Brian Madden
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1 202-302-3657
Sign up now for BriForum 2005, an independent server-based computing
technical conference like no other. April 11-12, 2005 in Washington DC.
See www.briforum.com for details.