[THIN] Re: 2X Software

  • From: "Rusty Yates" <rusty27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:13:12 -0600

Not sure about 2x but I've been taking a look at Provision Networks as a
Citrix replacement.  We are currently using Provisions Standard Suite which
is a addon to Citrix and it works great.  Looking next year to test their
Citrix replacement product for possible situations in which they could
replace Citrix.

http://www.provisionnetworks.com/solutions/pmf_ent.aspx

On 10/30/06, Cwalinski, Zygmunt <zcwalinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

In our company we have 9 Citrix farms and we are very glad of this
product.

I have been asked to take a look at 2X software as an alternative for
Citrix to run less important applications which are going to be installed
in the near future.

Could you please let me know if you have any experience with this
application?

I will be very grateful for any information about this product.

Thanks,

Zygmunt Cwalinski, System Analyst Network Services