[THIN] 2008 R2 TS and printing

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:34:20 -0500

I've had poor experiences with 2008 (not R2) Easy Print and abandoned it and
went to traditional method of installing drivers and mapping them. I'm rolling
out a new VM on 2008 R2 for a new group of users and am wondering how Easy
Print is in R2 ?  This installation will be a little larger than I would care
to have to manage printer mappings for, so I was thinking about just going
straight to a ScrewDrivers purchased.  I used this on my last large terminal
environment (Server 2003 with Citrix PS4.5) and it solved all of our printing
headaches, which Is why I'm thinking about this route.  But, I wanted to see
how easy print is in R2 before going that route.