[THIN] Re: 2003 terminal server printing to 2000 server

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:19:49 +0000

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:00:17 -0000, Lilley, Brian <brian.lilley@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mark, thanks for your response... much appreciated... I will try the
> download of the appropriate 2003 driver, however I'm surprised that there
> isn't one on the 2003 server CD!?

Erm.. My 2003 servers have a "HP LaserJet 5Si" driver available to them! :)

Failing that, you could always install the PostScript driver?

Or the generic LJ5 one from here at the bottom..
http://h200003.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?pnameOID=14989&locale=en_US&taskId=135&prodSeriesId=25478&prodTypeId=18972&swEnvOID=181

Andrew