[THIN] Re: 2003 and MF 1.8

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:38:59 -0500

Ahh if you are only using Local profiles then you have no problem.

What I would do without Nfuse is build a new MF image with FR3 and
Windows2003.  Run the farm in mixed mode (plan for this since you will
only have a couple of weeks). Upgrade servers by pushing the new image
to them, and go go go .

Users will still access the Apps from the PN client using the mixed mode
farm. You can run it for a weeks and if you upgrade a server or two a
day by pushing new images to them you should be able to do it.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20
RapidApp
Office 312.372.7188
Mobile 815.325.7618
email roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
=20

This weeks sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
Designed to facilitate efficient resolution of your technical
server-based
questions, issues and incidents, technical support is a few mouse-clicks
away: you submit your incident-specific support requests via our online
support helpdesk, our certified engineers resolve them while you monitor
the
progress, and your systems get back to 99.9% up-time in no time.
http://www.99point9.com=3D20
This weeks sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
Designed to facilitate efficient resolution of your technical
server-based
questions, issues and incidents, technical support is a few mouse-clicks
away: you submit your incident-specific support requests via our online
support helpdesk, our certified engineers resolve them while you monitor
the
progress, and your systems get back to 99.9% up-time in no time.
http://www.99point9.com=3D20
subject
to legal professional privilege.  It is intended solely for the
addressee.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake please promptly inform us by reply
e-mail and then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.  You
must
not disclose  or use in any way the information in the e-mail. There is
no
warranty that this email or any attachment or message is error or virus
free. It may be a private
communication, and if so, does not represent the views of Volante group
Limited.

http://www.99point9.com=20