[THIN] Re: 2000 remote admin

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:36:45 -0500

Not really. That is the way it is (I mean how many admins really need to
be logged in at once...)

But anyway you can try editing the TCP-RDP connection properties and
changing the limit in there (set to 2) I don't know if it will help you
or not but might.

On that line of thought I would be concerned if I had 3 or 4 admins
logged into just one server doing administrative tasks.. but that's just
me.

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp