[THIN] Re: 2 quick questions about Web interface

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:55:23 -0500

I am running it in two locations. No issues as of yet. And in both the
client did not use hardware load balancers so my suggestion was window
load balancing. That is a better solution since it provides failover as
a DNS round robin only means half of the web service requests will fail.

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp

Office 312.372.7188