[THIN] Re: 2 printers showing up for clients

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:19:18 -0500

See Section 4.2.2 in this doc There is an HKCU key you can fiddle with
http://support.citrix.com/servlet/KbServlet/download/8451-102-15600/PresentationServer4[1].0PrintingEnhancementsWhitepaper.pdf<http://support.citrix.com/servlet/KbServlet/download/8451-102-15600/PresentationServer4%5B1%5D.0PrintingEnhancementsWhitepaper.pdf>

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com