[THIN] Re: 2 farms

  • From: Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:20:41 +0100

You can have multiple farms on the same network, as long as they do not have
the same farm name.

T.

On 5/25/07, Hamilton, Ronnie <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hi,

Silly question possibly but theres no reason why I cant introduce my test
PS 4.5 farm into my internal network were XP is runnning live.

The two can co exist as two totally separate netowrks ????

Cheers
Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton
Lufthansa Airmotive Ireland
Nass Road
Dublin
Tel : 01 4011253
ltai

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg.
No. 45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in
Ireland. Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole,
Co.Dublin.

If you have received this email in error, please advise by return email and
delete all copies of the message.