[THIN] Re: 2 Access Gateways different default logon points?

  • From: "peter_dibbens" <peter_dibbens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:46:38 +1000

Hi Steve,

So in the example (please see my response to Jamie) I had 4 CAGS and 4 AAC
Servers all belonging to the same AAC farm. However 2 CAGS were internet
facing and 2 were Extranet facing (business 2 business and therefore semi
trusted) the extranet facing CAG's hosted the single factor logon point and
it was never  deployed to the Internet facing CAG's. It would be exactly the
same if you has 2 CAG's to 1 AAC Server.

Thanks PeterD