[THIN] 1.8 to 3.0 migration

  • From: "Ahearn, Matthew" <MAhearn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:38:56 -0400

We trying to migrate from MF 1.8 to PS 3.0. We have a separate 3.0
master browser, but none of the 1.8 servers show up in that server list.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Matt Ahearn
Web Designer
Health Choice Network

---SECURITY DISCLAIMER--- This information including any attachments
may contain legally privileged and/or highly confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the
employee responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication and or attachments is
strictly prohibited under State and Federal Laws. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the
sender and follow appropriate actions for disposal.