[THIN] Re: 17-inch LCD Thin Terminal Recommendations?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 06:23:45 -0800 (PST)

Dell Optiplex SX280 with stand
http://catalog.us.dell.com/CS1/cs1page2.aspx?br=2&c=us&cs=04&fm=10997&kc=6W463&l=en&s=bsd
JK

"Burke, Paul" <> wrote:
Greetings,

I know there is no better place to ask this question, so I am looking
for a recommendation to fulfil the following requirement (UK based):

We have a customer who is currently looking to deploy an integrated
17-inch LCD thin client terminal that will support ICA, RDP and USB
connectivity. It is also important that a 3 year on-site warranty is
available for the device.

They are currently using (and have been happy with) Wyse, but
unfortunately Wyse only have a 15-inch LCD integrated product available
in the UK at the moment.

Any help you can provide in identifying a suitable product would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH