[THIN] Re: 16-bit application help

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:31:47 -0500

Side note...

Found that the 16-bit works fine, on PS 4.0, using my Wyse 1125 Blazer
unit....minimize/resize works fine.  Connect from a desktop (client 9.150),
same Citrix server, minimize/resize does not work.  Minimize works, but you
can not get the screen back up on the screen, sits as an icon on the task
bar.

  _____