[THIN] Re: 11.2 client has no CPN

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 11:53:29 -0700

To be honest. I only have one customer that needs this and even then WI is a
suitable alternative.

And an integrator, the lack of PN support hasn't been an issue nor do we
promote the use of PN.  I haven't personally used it for quite some time.
We and our customers make full use of web interface.

Joe