[THIN] Re: 1004 TermService Event, Published Application doesn't start

  • From: Rob Slayden <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:35:41 -0800

Another issue that will cause this exact same error message is not having
ALL the licenses required in the CMC on the MFXP farm. This just recently
kicked my behind for a couple of days as I too thought it was Terminal
Server based and not on the Citrix side. I used an MF 1.8 license and then
"fulfilled" it to MFXP. Thought I was done but the upgrade actually requires
an MFXP FR1, FR2, and FR3 license IF you upgrade from MF 1.8.

Rob
24 Hour Fitness