[THIN] Re: 0x00000050 BSOD's?

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:55:39 -0400

Are these the same STOP: 0X0000001E crashes?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q302510&;

We started having this problem after installing SRP1.  I'm almost sure this
caused our problem.
Before that our a server would BSO once every 6 months.
I installed Win2k SP3 on a couple of servers and one of them still rebooted
yesterday, so I'm not confident that SP3 fixes this problem.
I'm still waiting to hear from the users if SP3 causes any other problems.

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph:(540)653-8859