[The Teacher List] Ten Marks

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 12:00:15 -0600

Saskatoon teacher, Jim Hoffman, sent me TenMarks.com - an excellent resource
for Math teachers and students alike.  I like the way the authors tie their
activities to State standards for American users yet recognize that not all
users are from the U.S.  The concepts are relevant and the activities load
quickly.  You'll spend a bit of time on this site...
--
        The URL:  http://www.tenmarks.com/

Fan Page
http://www.cafepress.com/TTLstore - The Teacher List Gear