[The Teacher List] GeoCaching

  • From: Pete MacKay <pete@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: theteacherlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 09:12:35 -0600

I first suggested this site back in 2005!  And then List member, Beverly
Ohlendorf, reminded me that with all the inherent technology in student hands
now, this site is definitely worth an updated look!  The site is even easier to
use now - just enter a location to access a list of possible caches, use your
gps or gps-enabled device to find the cache and share back with the community.
--
        The URL:  http://www.geocaching.com

by FreeLists.org. You
can reply to this email to reach Pete directly.