[TheNoir] Noir Memo

  • From: MaureenENicks@xxxxxxx
  • To: thenoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 20:14:53 EDT

Alrightly Folks! Here is where we stand. We have three people we have to get
on the ship. Mick, Wagner, and Allea. So here is where we are and were we're
going.

The shuttle with Jim, M.E. and knocked out Cervin and John has landed in the
Noir's shuttle bay. Problem is that the ship has just entered a worm hole so
said shuttle and the Noir have and are damaged. Lou has spotted us and is
following. We need to deal with Lou's ship and get out of the wormhole.
Meanwhile
Alex is in labor! So we really need to top this plot off so we can high tale it
to a dry dock space station and pick up our newbies. Not normally I don't do
this, but I's like to see us on our way to the station by next weekend.

Until we get to the station our three new crewmen can write logs leading up
to and setting up how they join our team of misfits. So I am looking forward to
seeing some great logs from you guys. :)

~M.E.