[thebigjewel] À la Recherche du Texas Temps Perdu - September 9, 2009

  • From: Kurtluchs@xxxxxxx
  • To: thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:51:29 EDT

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where old memories go to be laughed to death.
This week one of our own associate editors, Tyler Smith, does his best Marcel
Proust impersonation:

À la Recherche du Texas Temps Perdu

By Tyler Smith

Austin, Lauren’s driveway, 2009: “I’m wildly attracted to you,” I say,
moving closer. “You smell like prime rib plus Jolly Ranchers,” she says. I
lose heart. There will be no kiss. They don’t kiss at Exposé Gentleman’s
Club. But those kittens play close. And do not judge...

email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line to kurtluchs@xxxxxxx