[thebigjewel] Urgent Memo To All Employees!!! - January 1, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 10:09:21 -0700 (MST)

* Big Jewel regular Neil Pasricha tugs at your heart strings this week
with an affectionate, sentimental look at s subject you can't help but
love: corporate efficiency. So stop wasting company time and read it NOW!

---

Urgent Memo To All Employees!!!
By Neil Pasricha

To: All Employees, Bolt & Westinghouse

Greetings workers,

Background
Last month Bolt & Westinghouse hired Tim Egan, a renowned company
efficiency expert from Q Inc., to evaluate our business and recommend us
some efficiency tips. Last night in our monthly executive meeting Tim
presented the results of his analysis, which included ten time-saving tips
for improving the work efficiency at Bolt & Westinghouse. We have decided
to fully implement all ten of these tips TODAY. We have no time to waste,
friends. After reading this email, please print it out and read it again.
After you are done, please read it again. After you are done, please read
it once more, tear it into shreds, and then swallow it. Welcome! We are a
new, revitalized company today! The following changes take effect in
twenty minutes:

Change 1
To save the time of writing out "Bolt & Westinghouse" or saying "Bolt &
Westinghouse" the name Bolt & Westinghouse is changed to simply B. This is
the last time you will ever hear the name Bolt & Westinghouse: Bolt &
Westinghouse.

For the last nine changes please visit:
http://www.thebigjewel.com/urgentmemo/

---
To subscribe/unsubscribe to The Big Jewel Hilarious Weekly Email please
hit "reply" with your request. Dig?