[thebigjewel] The Office of National Drug Control Policy Steps It Up - November 29, 2006

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:19:35 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we take drugs pretty seriously. No, wait,
that didn't come out right. Put your pistol back in its holster, officer!
We didn't mean it! We must have been high! And so was Eric Feezell when he
wrote this:

"The Office of National Drug Control Policy Steps It Up"

By Eric Feezell

From the Desk of John P. Walters
To: President George W. Bush
Re: Holy War on Drugs?

Dear Mr. President:

Over three decades have passed since President Richard Nixon declared
drugs "America's public enemy number one," and that declaration still
holds true, if we don't count as relevant Osama Bin Laden, which,
completely off the record, I understand we really haven't been doing
lately, anyway...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx