[thebigjewel] The Crunked and Slammin' Sonnets of Rocker Tommy Lee - May 18, 2005

  • From: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 05:08:30 -0600 (MDT)

This week The Big Jewel reveals a tender and surprising fact about Tommy
Lee: the man writes poetry! At last the world can focus on something
besides how much lead he has in his pencil:

"The Crunked and Slammin' Sonnets of Rocker Tommy Lee"

by Ethan Anderson

(Sure, you know and love him as the aging bad-boy drummer of Motley Crue,
the on-again off-again hubby of Pamela Anderson, and the almost-every-week
defendant on "Celebrity Justice," but the oft-tattooed rocker Tommy Lee is
so much more -- he's a poet, too. So without further ado, the bodacious
words of Tommy Lee.)

Molten Metal Sonnet

Again I've gone and wrecked the Escalade;
both bags deployed to stop my drug-drenched dreams
of Inspiration, that muse whose bangin' bod
evades my famous grasp. Despite the reams...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx